Wednesday, March 2, 2011

5th Day at Morning Walk


5th day at walk was yesterday but couldn't write because i was too tired to do anything hence writing today. It took a little effort to get up yesterday for me and my roommate. The enthusiasm was usual, i was full of positive spirit and the cool breeze became insignificant after 2 rounds of the garden.

Apart from my usual observations, i noticed the moon in the shape of a semi circle with a bright star shining just below it which was Venus. I was mesmerized by the beauty of it especially at the dawn break. The soft golden light that was breaking out from the sun was making the sky very beautiful. I was observing the moon so carefully that i could feel it fading away after every round i took. The moon and the star were disappearing very gradually as the light was increasing and till i completed my 10th round they were very lightly visible.

I also observed my favorite laughter club whose members increased to 7 and trust me i was really happy to see everybody following that old couple. Their funny exercises had a passive effect on me and i found myself smiling uncontrollably. No i wasn't making fun of them, deep down i respected them for taking such an initiative and i really hoped to see them everyday.

I feel like jogging these days. Brisk walk seems a bit slow. I think i'll start jogging in a few days :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment