Monday, February 28, 2011

4th day at Morning Walk...


Wow...difficult to believe that i completed the 4th day of my morning walk without fail. Well...the most interesting part today was not what i observed in the garden today but the way i dragged myself for the walk. It took me almost 15 minutes to convince myself for this walk today because it was freezing cold outside and to add to it there was cool breeze. I just wasn't able to get out of my blanket and even when i was out, i was staring at my blanket like a fool as if it would invite me in again. Moreover, my roommate was on a night out hence i was all by myself to struggle. I convinced myself "Get up Saumya...You'll feel good after 2 rounds" but the devil in me was shouting "Give yourself a break Saumya...its too cold...you'll fall ill"....

Oh my God...i was terribly confused...i folded my blanket to prevent myself from sleeping again but kept staring at it as if i'll open it any moment and fall into deep slumber...i tried to explain myself several benefits of this walk like i wont be late for college, my positive thoughts, entertaining people in the garden and my fit body and finally my positivity won and i quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face....all ready for the walk :)

The walk was awesome as usual and believe me all through my rounds i was simply feeling proud of my determination to get up for this walk. I have found a wonderful start of my morning and i want to keep up with it for as long as i can. The most interesting thing is that the Laughter club trio is now a group of 6 people :) It was real entertaining to watch them laughing their hearts out. One of them was imitating the patent dance step of Rajesh Khanna which i really enjoyed watching. I took 10 rounds today and was happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment