Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday- 3rd Day of My Morning Walk


When my alarm rung at 6 am, i was having a comfortable sleep in my mink blanket and to add to the temptation it was real dark and cold outside. I switched off my alarm and for a few seconds decided that i deserve a break on a Sunday but within 3 minutes I was out of my bed...i don't know how??? I switched on the light and after seeing my energy, my roommate also got out of her bed. I was happy that i have a company today. Without any discussions, we were out of our house in 15 minutes and i opened the lock.

As we started our brisk walk towards the garden i told her that i was feeling full of energy and enthusiasm. She said that she was feeling sleepy but will be fine. We could hardly see anybody out today. Nobody except us was out on the road. When we reached the garden, just 4-5 people were taking there walks. It was very quiet today. I thought maybe the others couldn't resist the temptation of sleeping till late on Sundays. I was really happy, that i was the one who could win over that over tempting temptation...

There was a lady sitting on a swing whom i noticed last 2 days also. She always used to sit on the same swing doing nothing but just inhaling the fresh air. There were 2 boys doing exercise in the other corner and listening to some Aatif song...i was full of energy today that my 3 rounds were completed in about 5 minutes and my roommate was having a bit difficulty while catching up with me but she could keep up with me.

And there it comes...the trio...the laughing club but the lady was missing today and a middle aged man was completing the team...I thought maybe she needed a Sunday break. The laughing exercises started and i was completely concentrating on their activities. It made my rounds a lot more easier. I founded that trio a lot entertaining but inspiring.

4th, 5th , 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th..........all my rounds were a lot easier as my attention was on that trio especially the old man who seemed to be the leader o the group. My roommate suggested that we should take one more round but slowly...i agreed...that is what i wanted...to observe and grasp as much as possible from happenings around me.

It was Fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment